Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Saturday, January 31, 2026
January 31,2026 So I paid out of my social security disability till check out now Tuesday February 3,2026 unless I get more money from ssi from turning in my recites and hop cards and street car passes for claims and reimbursements for myself till I get enough money or a vehicle or both to leave to the coast or to Mexico till I go to Egypt to live my life out . so I'm at the same motel down town Downtown Portland Oregon on the south side waterfront by ohsu hospital at the Downtown Value inn motel. this is pretty nice here. hopefully I get more money soon so I can stay longer. true story about a portion of my life in phoctic USA and worldwide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Human Trafficking Awareness Animation
https://youtu.be/eRwIKj5kxWE?si=BerMAI3qSBUDoYXy
-
-
Well Im not having another Holiday yet again due to the Slanderous accusers That prey upon me and my real family like they have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.