Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Saturday, January 31, 2026
On Thursday I stayed in Clackamas Oregon area / Portland Oregon area at motel 6 anyways on Friday I rode the ctran bus to Clackamas town center mall and shopped at old forever 21 which is now urban planet by Charlotte Russo anyways I seen some clothes in there I can't wait to buy for me one day. and after I left there I walked to the max port behind the mall and jumped aboard the max and rode it back to downtown Portland Oregon and on that trip it looks like a brutal war going on .there's a ton of shit all gone and stores closing faster than shit. anyways true story about a portion of my life in phoctic USA and worldwide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Human Trafficking Awareness Animation
https://youtu.be/eRwIKj5kxWE?si=BerMAI3qSBUDoYXy
-
-
Well Im not having another Holiday yet again due to the Slanderous accusers That prey upon me and my real family like they have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.