Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Friday, January 30, 2026
January 27,2026) Now This is true shit as well I stopped all my doctors in 2020 all at once except only emergency 🦺 rooms and I have been seeing this doctor here on site every Friday now for 4 weeks and this doctor probably shit themselves when they looked at my medical records because now she referred me to tons of doctors at legacy hospital for my whole body and she thinks my cancer came back because I'm so skinny. well anyways I'm keep moving forward in life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
-
Well Im not having another Holiday yet again due to the Slanderous accusers That prey upon me and my real family like they have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.