Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Saturday, October 10, 2026
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has launched a nationwide public safety surge targeting sanctuary jurisdictions, leading to a sharp rise in immigration arrests across Oregon.The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) officially confirmed the launch of this nationwide enforcement push on September 26, 2026. Because Oregon is a sanctuary state, local immigrant rights groups and lawmakers are reporting highly visible enforcement operations in public spaces. Recent Arrests and Local Impact• Spike in Local Detentions: Immigrant justice groups confirmed at least 21 immigration arrests over a two-day period in early October 2026 alone. Targeted Neighborhoods: Heavy ICE activity and public apprehensions have been recorded in the Portland metro area, specifically in Hillsboro, Cornelius, Forest Grove, East Multnomah County, and Washington County. Shift in Tactics: Local representatives and advocacy groups, such as the Portland Immigrant Rights Coalition, note that agents are becoming more aggressive and visible. Roughly one in three recent arrests have occurred outside supermarkets, big-box retail stores, and schools.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
-
Well Im not having another Holiday yet again due to the Slanderous accusers That prey upon me and my real family like they have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.