**#0382 Nana's exquisite creations and legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon

Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).

Tuesday, July 28, 2026

MY DAUGHTER CHYNNA HANDCRAFTED THESE AND I VAULTED THE GOOGLE BLOGGERS I MADE FOR HER CALLED EYE CANDY DUE TO PEOPLE TRYING TO STEAL IT. ANYWAYS IT WAS MY WEBSITE WORLD RENOWED AND I JUST ADDED HER SO ONE DAY SHE WOULD HAVE MONEY OVERSEAS WAITING FOR HER AFTER SHE GOT RID OF THE LOOSERS IN HER LIFE CALLED DAVE KENT AND MORE. I ALSO KNOW HOW TO MAKE THESE AS WELL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.