Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Thursday, October 1, 2026
I purchased this at a Easte sale today and I decided to sell it , it's brand new , No name on.it though , It's beautiful Zebra stripe purse , I'm selling for $75.00 as is no returns. Cash only and you have to meet me since I have no vehicle because all my stuff was stolen and reported and still nothing as of today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
-
Well Im not having another Holiday yet again due to the Slanderous accusers That prey upon me and my real family like they have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.