Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Friday, January 30, 2026
January 29,2026 Staying tonight at Motel 6 on se 82 nd and Se Holgate Portland Oregon. I pd with taxes 77.00 for tonight only and tomorrow night and Saturday night I will be staying at the Old town Downtown Value inn motel down from OHSU hospital on the south waterfront I pd for this one with taxes 132.00 for 2 nights then I'll go stay back at the shelter and talk to people at the oasis and next week go to another motel that I found on booking.com . I'll do this till I get enough money to go to Oregon coast or to Mexico what ever comes first . true story so whatever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
-
Well Im not having another Holiday yet again due to the Slanderous accusers That prey upon me and my real family like they have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.