Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Sunday, December 21, 2025
December 21,2025 . Now it would be amazing if my state farm insurance agent actually did his job because let me tell you what I went to a ton of state farm insurance agents now in 7 years and still no dam money 🤑 and Christmas ⛄🎁 is just days away and I'm broke I don't get my ssi till the 29 th of December and my ssi retirement is supposed to kick in soon and I can't wait. and if people would actually do their jobs maybe I could get a vehicle I'm really tired of having no vehicle.it sucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
-
Well Im not having another Holiday yet again due to the Slanderous accusers That prey upon me and my real family like they have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.