Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Sunday, January 26, 2025
This is for January 29,2025 The Lunar New Year
This week's new moon, on Wednesday, Jan. 29, will signal the beginning of the Lunar New Year, which is this year called the “Year of the Snake.” It takes over from the “Year of the Dragon” in 2024 and precedes the “Year of the Horse” in 2026. Why is 2025 called Snake year? In 2025, the Heavenly Stem is Yi 乙, representing Wood, while the Earthly Branch is Si 巳, representing Fire, thus establishing the year of Yisi 乙巳. Therefore, individuals born in 2025 may be called 'Wood Snake' or 'Fire Snake' or 'Wood Fire Snake'. Lucky zodiac signs for 2025 include Dragon, Ox, Snake, Rooster, and Monkey. These signs can expect progress in careers, finances, and relationships. The year emphasizes wisdom, strategy, and growth, aligning with the characteristic traits of these signs. Dogs, 2025 will be a steady and rewarding year for you. Expect pleasant surprises and financial growth. Nostradamus predicts 7 zodiac signs likely to become millionaires in 2025: Do you make the cut?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
-
Well Im not having another Holiday yet again due to the Slanderous accusers That prey upon me and my real family like they have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.