Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Tuesday, January 21, 2025
January 21,2025 > This State farm insurance company Headquarters fraud dept is a verified address on Google Chrome > State Farm Insurance Companies. P.O. Box 588002 North Metro, GA 30029. > Anyways I'm tired of being of victim of Fraud by the united states postal service and there employees that didn't Testify with lie deter test and pass to keep there jobs so all they do is steal! These were opened and abused by usps employees that can't do there dam job ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
-
Well Im not having another Holiday yet again due to the Slanderous accusers That prey upon me and my real family like they have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.