**#0382 Nana's exquisite creations and legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon

Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).

Monday, June 3, 2024

June 2,2024 gonna Handcraft These one of a kind Waffle 🧇 Rainbow 🌈 cones that look yummy , into My Legal Hemp Goodies, the , these will be a **#0382 Nana's Exquisite Creations and Legal Hemp Goodies and more worldwide and live , Handcrafted original just like all the rest . I'll let you know how much they will be later on! signed,#0382 Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide and live!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.