**#0382 Nana's exquisite creations and legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon

Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).

Thursday, November 23, 2023

November 23,2023 > Thanksgiving Day who cares thanks Accusers for Ruining my Beautiful life and my Beautiful family's life for no reason at all! I hate all these people and I hate the USA 🇺🇸 for all this my whole life for no reason at all! signed,**#0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon! ( Happy Thanksgiving to my Real family as well as follows < Donavan Simon, Joey Ramos, Cindy and her husband Jimmy Vermontees , Dion Simon, Great uncle Donnie Duckworth , my grand parents Shirley and Rowe Kinney, Uncle Buddy Aka Rowe Kinney Jr, Aunt Donna Kinney, my grand parents Annie Mae and Raymond Simon Duckworth-Simon and more , and The rest of my Real family ! Signed,**#0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.