Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Thursday, November 23, 2023
Thanksgiving Day who cares thanks Accusers for Ruining my Beautiful life and my Beautiful family's life for no reason at all! I hate all these people and I hate the USA 🇺🇸 for all this my whole life for no reason at all! signed,**#0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon!
Happy Thanksgiving Trevor, Devon,Erik jr,Cameron, and Jessica and grandbbys, I haven't had any holidays since all this bullshit inflicted on us for no reason at all by your sisters Chynna and Ashley and all there faggitt friends , I dis Owen Ashley and Chynna for ever they can fuck off! Anyways I'm at 605 5th Ave tulelake,California and it's actually Newell California and it's a old airforce recon house , you kids are welcome here but Ashley and Chynna are not! I miss you boy's and grandkids , and can't wait to see you again! Love Momma ( **#0382 Naomi Simon and more all over the world wide web about what these fucks did to us for no reason at all USA wide, on Google bloggers for 4 years now! )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
-
Well Im not having another Holiday yet again due to the Slanderous accusers That prey upon me and my real family like they have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.