**#0382 Nana's exquisite creations and legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon

Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).

Friday, June 30, 2023

June 30,2023 I will not have a 4 Th of July again due to all the accussers who stoled all and everything from me and my kids and grandkids, so why should I buy any Fireworks 🎇 at all. and this is kinda condescending that all our accussers celebrate any Holiday when there in the Cult's and Fake kkk USA wide? so another Sad Holiday Thanks stupid mother Fuc**!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.