**#0382 Nana's exquisite creations and legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon

Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).

Friday, June 30, 2023

June 30,2023 I #0382 Purchased this beautiful ❤️ Bible from a 2 nd party 🎉 and this Bible is in Impeccable , it looks brand new still. it's the " Holy Bible Good Leader edition, Clarified ,published by Consolidated book publishers, Chicago Illinois, copyrighted 1957 by book production industries Inc ( This Bible is beautiful with original leather cover ( I'm asking a cold $15 Trillion dollars for this book cashier's checks only or my business pay pal account because I keep invoices! as is ,no returns ,no refunds, and shipping and handling with tracking number will be the sum of $600.00 extra, Thanks for looking and have a great day,#0382 Naomi Lynn Simon and more Worldwide and live! ( on the front cover the words are in gold inlay)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.