#60 FRONT OF SHIRT) These Shirts are one of a Kind and original, I'm the only owner of #0382 Sugar and Spice Bounty Hunter's worldwide and live #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon (APO) all shirts are $ 99,0000.00 Each plus shipping and handling of $250.00 each with Tracking number,Non Refundable,all Sales are Final! Sizes are small child to Plus size 6) Contact me through my contact form on the right side of all my Google bloggers only and all Prepaid only through my PayPal only, Thanks for looking #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more Worldwide and live!
Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
-
Well Im not having another Holiday yet again due to the Slanderous accusers That prey upon me and my real family like they have ...
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.