#48( #0382 THE WORST 6 WEEKS OF MY LIFE IN KLAMATH FALLS,OREGON IN 10/5/6/2019Mugs each mug is 11 0z and the price per mug $333.33 each plus shipping and handling with tracking and shipping is $100.00 extra all needs to be prepaid to my PayPal business account, Thanks for Looking!
Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
-
Well Im not having another Holiday yet again due to the Slanderous accusers That prey upon me and my real family like they have ...
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.