**#0382 Nana's exquisite creations and legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon

Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).

Monday, February 20, 2023

February 20,2023 In July of 2022 here in Newell California outside of Tulelake California I gave about 10 pieces of my Handcrafted legal Hemp goodies Wild Berry 🍓 licorice to a Guy named Joe that knows my great uncle David Llweyen to try for free. Signed #0382 Nana's Exquisite Creations and Legal Hemp goodies and more Worldwide and live #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.