**#0382 Nana's exquisite creations and legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon

Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).

Monday, February 20, 2023

February 20,2023 #0382 Nana's Exquisite Creations and Legal Hemp goodies Handcrafted by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more Worldwide and live, anyways I'm gonna send 2 of my Legal Hemp goodies Candy 🍬 to one of my daughters in phoctic Klamath Falls Oregon to see if she gets it for her Birthday 🎂🎈 , Ashley Larene Simon Larson Spurgeon I'm gonna send it to 212 gage road Klamath Falls Oregon so if she's not there hopefully she has a forward in at USPS office! signed,Your Mom #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more Worldwide and live!( Fruit 🍑 slices and ♥️ red licorice)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.