**#0382 Nana's exquisite creations and legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon

Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).

Wednesday, October 7, 2026

To everyone who has been trying to friend request me ,well I'm not going to accept due to all the stuff that has happened to me in October 5/6,2019 k falls Oregon for no reason at all at my daughter's section 8 HUD rental house actually both daughters chynna and Ashley. So in real reality screw off accusers and leave me and my real family alone. And they also stolen everything I had to work my ass off for .my house 🏡 in Milwaukee Oregon all out shit and all my vehicles and everything. So f u to accusers. I only made this Facebook page so my kids can find me one day and so all the accusers know the real truth how I'm not in trouble ever and now I have a full acquittal and full pardon world 🌎 wide till end of time and all my fake charges went back to all the people who caused me all that pain and suffering and more for no reason at all..so you can take everything from me but I'm still fing me and that will never change except since all my kids are grown now I'm doing what I want to do like the 80s before I had kids. So what out stupid people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.