Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Saturday, September 5, 2026
You can make a fun, simple DIY Halloween witch cake by starting with a pre-iced store cake and adding spooky decorations. Ingredients and SuppliesPlain iced cake (like one from a grocery store bakery)Buttercream frosting (pre-made or homemade)Oreos (crushed)Candy cornHalloween witch printables or toppers on wooden skewers. Step-by-Step InstructionsPrepare the base: Spread a layer of buttercream frosting on top of your plain iced store cake to act as glue.Add the dirt: Cover the frosting layer with crushed Oreos to create a spooky dirt effect.Line the edge: Place candy corn around the bottom base of the cake for colorful decoration and texture.Insert toppers: Attach your Halloween witch cutouts or printables to wooden skewers using hot glue, then push them securely into the top of the cake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
-
Well Im not having another Holiday yet again due to the Slanderous accusers That prey upon me and my real family like they have ...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.