**#0382 Nana's exquisite creations and legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon

Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).

Monday, September 14, 2026

So I have a vehicle lined up but no way to go get it, I've tried every trimet bus and train to get to outside of mcmiville Oregon and Greyhound and Amtrak don't go there so I've been here since dec 2025 when I came in from Shreveport Louisiana via greyhound and when I was out south I tried to spend the holidays with my stupid brother Dion Simon and monte,fred and Aaron all had me beat up by the pigs of oak Grove Louisiana for no reason at all so I was in the hospital in Shreveport Louisiana for 32 days before I came out here to get money from my ex state farm insurance company agent Blake inhabit and Matt Timothy and they never brought me shit for my house in Milwaukee Oregon or any of my shit or my vehicles and I took a total loss with the irs Washington dc 📴 office for every thing I have ever purchased or inherited in my life. My new houses that State farm insurance company bought me on the Oregon coast I had moved to Mexico by the coast there by state farm insurance company in Mexico because in all reality these people will never leave me alone till there all dead in jail. So I called Rob Dixon to see if he would give me a ride to get that vehicle and he said no and look all the shit he stoled from me over the years. If I can't get it before the September 17 I'm going to ride Amtrak to Arizona and press more charges on the whole state of Oregon again and every one trying to hold me hostage. This is a true story about a portion of my life in photic USA.

So I have a vehicle lined up but no way to go get it, I've tried every trimet bus and train to get to outside of mcmiville Oregon and Greyhound and Amtrak don't go there so I've been here since dec 2025 when I came in from Shreveport Louisiana via greyhound and when I was out south I tried to spend the holidays with my stupid brother Dion Simon and monte,fred and Aaron all had me beat up by the pigs of oak Grove Louisiana for no reason at all so I was in the hospital in Shreveport Louisiana for 32 days before I came out here to get money from my ex state farm insurance company agent Blake inhabit and Matt Timothy and they never brought me shit for my house in Milwaukee Oregon or any of my shit or my vehicles and I took a total loss with the irs Washington dc 📴 office for every thing I have ever purchased or inherited in my life. My new houses that State farm insurance company bought me on the Oregon coast I had moved to Mexico by the coast there by state farm insurance company in Mexico because in all reality these people will never leave me alone till there all dead in jail. So I called Rob Dixon to see if he would give me a ride to get that vehicle and he said no and look all the shit he stoled from me over the years. If I can't get it before the September 17 I'm going to ride Amtrak to Arizona and press more charges on the whole state of Oregon again and every one trying to hold me hostage. This is a true story about a portion of my life in photic USA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

So I have a vehicle lined up but no way to go get it, I've tried every trimet bus and train to get to outside of mcmiville Oregon and Greyhound and Amtrak don't go there so I've been here since dec 2025 when I came in from Shreveport Louisiana via greyhound and when I was out south I tried to spend the holidays with my stupid brother Dion Simon and monte,fred and Aaron all had me beat up by the pigs of oak Grove Louisiana for no reason at all so I was in the hospital in Shreveport Louisiana for 32 days before I came out here to get money from my ex state farm insurance company agent Blake inhabit and Matt Timothy and they never brought me shit for my house in Milwaukee Oregon or any of my shit or my vehicles and I took a total loss with the irs Washington dc 📴 office for every thing I have ever purchased or inherited in my life. My new houses that State farm insurance company bought me on the Oregon coast I had moved to Mexico by the coast there by state farm insurance company in Mexico because in all reality these people will never leave me alone till there all dead in jail. So I called Rob Dixon to see if he would give me a ride to get that vehicle and he said no and look all the shit he stoled from me over the years. If I can't get it before the September 17 I'm going to ride Amtrak to Arizona and press more charges on the whole state of Oregon again and every one trying to hold me hostage. This is a true story about a portion of my life in photic USA.

So I have a vehicle lined up but no way to go get it, I've tried every trimet bus and train to get to outside of mcmiville Oregon and Gr...