**#0382 Nana's exquisite creations and legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon

Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).

Thursday, September 24, 2026

I will be traveling in the next couple months to Arizona and more so I will post your home 🏡🏠 work just like this for every grade just keep hitting the older post button at the bottom of the page to find your home 🏠🏡 work. this will be for all Month of OCTOBER of 2026, keep your logs and journals as well. and I'm glad you're following me on my Home 🏠🏡 School 🏫🎒 Google blogger's website. also if you don't push the follow button on the right 👍▶️ of my page I still see the page stats on my right ▶️👍 side of my Google blogger's websites. Hope you all had a wonderful Summer ⛱️🌞. mine was ok I suppose. NOW MY ADDRESS IS ON THRE RIGHT TO SEND COPIES OF ALL YOUR HOME WORK OR YOU ALSO CAN SEND IT IN TO >Contact FBI Headquarters FBI Headquarters 935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001> THIS IS HOW YOU SEND IT IN THERE TO ME THE PROPER WAY>Contact FBI Headquarters FBI Headquarters 935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001/ IN CARE OF MY HOME SCHOOL TEACHER> #0382 NAOMI LYNN SIMON 4527 SE RHODESIA WAY INTERNTIONAL WATERS( #9904160990803180679 FBI AGENT MISS NAOMI LYNN SIMON #0382 10F 4> THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING ME > HAVE A WONDERFUL SCHOO,L YEAR 2026/2027

I will be traveling in the next couple months to Arizona and more so I will post your home 🏡🏠 work just like this for every grade just keep hitting the older post button at the bottom of the page to find your home 🏠🏡 work. this will be for all Month of OCTOBER of 2026, keep your logs and journals as well. and I'm glad you're following me on my Home 🏠🏡 School 🏫🎒 Google blogger's website. also if you don't push the follow button on the right 👍▶️ of my page I still see the page stats on my right ▶️👍 side of my Google blogger's websites. Hope you all had a wonderful Summer ⛱️🌞. mine was ok I suppose. NOW MY ADDRESS IS ON THRE RIGHT TO SEND COPIES OF ALL YOUR HOME WORK OR YOU ALSO CAN SEND IT IN TO >Contact FBI Headquarters FBI Headquarters 935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001> THIS IS HOW YOU SEND IT IN THERE TO ME THE PROPER WAY>Contact FBI Headquarters FBI Headquarters 935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001/ IN CARE OF MY HOME SCHOOL TEACHER> #0382 NAOMI LYNN SIMON 4527 SE RHODESIA WAY INTERNTIONAL WATERS( #9904160990803180679 FBI AGENT MISS NAOMI LYNN SIMON #0382 10F 4> THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING ME > HAVE A WONDERFUL SCHOO,L YEAR 2026/2027

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.