Anyways my daughter Jessica and my son Trevor drove my daughter Chynna up here to me the end of last month she was all messed up from David Kent and more people they left her for dead out in alturas California she walked back to Klamath falls Oregon to get help so she ended up here and I took her in to legacy good sameratian hospital in the pearl 🦪 area and voularty admitted her and they fraudulently took her to cedar hills hospital and I couldn't visit her and they discharged her and put her back on Amtrak to Klamath falls Oregon and now she's back in that same situation and before I put her in the hospital I told her if she goes back to David Kent and his fucked up family then never call me again and before that we went to ssi federal office and she signed papers about David Kent and more trying to kill me her real mom for some fake life insurance policies they had written up and never filed.now this is a true story about a portion of my life, #0382 Naomi Lynn Simon and more world wide.
Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( This is a real picture I took of myself#0382 Naomi Lynn Simon in front of my house 🏡 at 4527 SE RHODESIA ST Milwaukee Oregon 97222 on May 2020 from my cell phone anyways me and my kids and grandkids all have Fairy garden's so do you believe after seeing this picture?
Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( This is a real picture I took of myself#0382 Naomi Lynn Simon in front of my house 🏡 at 4527 SE RHODESIA ST Milwaukee Oregon 97222 on May 2020 from my cell phone anyways me and my kids and grandkids all have Fairy garden's so do you believe after seeing this picture?
Thursday, August 6, 2026
Anyways my daughter Jessica and my son Trevor drove my daughter Chynna up here to me the end of last month she was all messed up from David Kent and more people they left her for dead out in alturas California she walked back to Klamath falls Oregon to get help so she ended up here and I took her in to legacy good sameratian hospital in the pearl 🦪 area and voularty admitted her and they fraudulently took her to cedar hills hospital and I couldn't visit her and they discharged her and put her back on Amtrak to Klamath falls Oregon and now she's back in that same situation and before I put her in the hospital I told her if she goes back to David Kent and his fucked up family then never call me again and before that we went to ssi federal office and she signed papers about David Kent and more trying to kill me her real mom for some fake life insurance policies they had written up and never filed.now this is a true story about a portion of my life, #0382 Naomi Lynn Simon and more world wide.
Anyways my daughter Jessica and my son Trevor drove my daughter Chynna up here to me the end of last month she was all messed up from David Kent and more people they left her for dead out in alturas California she walked back to Klamath falls Oregon to get help so she ended up here and I took her in to legacy good sameratian hospital in the pearl 🦪 area and voularty admitted her and they fraudulently took her to cedar hills hospital and I couldn't visit her and they discharged her and put her back on Amtrak to Klamath falls Oregon and now she's back in that same situation and before I put her in the hospital I told her if she goes back to David Kent and his fucked up family then never call me again and before that we went to ssi federal office and she signed papers about David Kent and more trying to kill me her real mom for some fake life insurance policies they had written up and never filed.now this is a true story about a portion of my life, #0382 Naomi Lynn Simon and more world wide.
Anyways my daughter Jessica and my son Trevor drove my daughter Chynna up here to me the end of last month she was all messed up from David ...
-
-
Well Im not having another Holiday yet again due to the Slanderous accusers That prey upon me and my real family like they have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.