Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Saturday, May 2, 2026
May 2,2026) Now after I testifed with lie deter test and surveillance and more in November 2019 in state of California to prove my innocence because I didn't do anything wrong, anyways some people think I should of layed down and payed the price for no reason at all and they hate me for proving my innocence. I don't care what people say or think ,I lost everything because of everything for no reason at all, and it just shows who really loved 😍 me in my real family the ones who came to help my sons and daughter in law and Virginia and Bill llweyeen, and now there's a lot of people in trouble because of the choices and actions they chose now the consequences are there all going to prison in the south federal prisons . and there's a lot of people working jobs who treat me very poorly so I guess when they get all fired because yet again there choices and actions and the consequences are they are fired . this is true live events by the way!
May 2,2026) Now after I testifed with lie deter test and surveillance and more in November 2019 in state of California to prove my innocence because I didn't do anything wrong, anyways some people think I should of layed down and payed the price for no reason at all and they hate me for proving my innocence. I don't care what people say or think ,I lost everything because of everything for no reason at all, and it just shows who really loved 😍 me in my real family the ones who came to help my sons and daughter in law and Virginia and Bill llweyeen, and now there's a lot of people in trouble because of the choices and actions they chose now the consequences are there all going to prison in the south federal prisons . and there's a lot of people working jobs who treat me very poorly so I guess when they get all fired because yet again there choices and actions and the consequences are they are fired . this is true live events by the way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
-
Well Im not having another Holiday yet again due to the Slanderous accusers That prey upon me and my real family like they have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.