Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Thursday, May 14, 2026
MAY 14,2026 TODAY THINKING ABOUT MY LIFE AND WHAT MY DAUGHTERS DID TO THERE MOM AND THERE BROTHERS AND MY GRANDKIDS OVER THE YEARS WELL I PROBABY WONT EVER TALK TO MY DAUGHTERS LIKE A MOTHER WOULD ANY LONGER THEY BURNED THERE BRIDGES WITH ME TILL END OF TIME. AND TAKING THERE BROTHER FROM ME ALMOST 9 YEARS AGO SO THEY CAN STEAL HIM AND HIS SOCIAL SECURITY WOW I GUESS PRISON ONE DAY WILL DO THEM ALL GOOD. THIS IS A TRUE STATEMENT ABOUT A PORTION OF MY LIFE. SIGNED.**30382 NAOMI LYNN SISSY SIMON AND MORE WORLDWIDE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
-
Well Im not having another Holiday yet again due to the Slanderous accusers That prey upon me and my real family like they have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.