Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Saturday, May 16, 2026
If adult daughters are isolating or controlling an adult brother to drain their mother's assets, it is elder or financial abuse.Identify the signs: This often involves transferring estate assets, changing the mother's Power of Attorney, or manipulating the mother into paying for the son's lifestyle.Report the abuse: Contact local authorities or report the exploitation to the Oregon Department of Human Services.Protect the finances: The mother (or her legal guardian) should immediately freeze joint accounts or revoke any access the manipulative siblings have to her finances.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
-
Well Im not having another Holiday yet again due to the Slanderous accusers That prey upon me and my real family like they have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.