Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Monday, April 27, 2026
Around 1976, Golden Valley, Arizona, was established as a rural subdivision community between Kingman and Bullhead City, primarily developed for residential living on 2.5-acre parcels. Developed largely by the Golden Valley Development Company from California, this area has historically served as a quiet, desert residential area known for its open spacesLocation: Situated along Arizona State Route 68, west of Kingman.
Development: Characterized by 2.5-acre minimum parcel sizes.
Surroundings: Located in the Mojave Desert, near the historic Route 66 area and Kingman, which serves as the county seat.
Growth: The area has historically been known for its sparse development and rural feel. For specific historical records, local property archives, or archived issues of the Kingman Daily Miner from 1976, it is advised to check Mohave County records or the Kingman Public Library.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
-
Well Im not having another Holiday yet again due to the Slanderous accusers That prey upon me and my real family like they have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.