APRIL 13TH,2026 > I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GRAND OLE EASTER , MINE SUCKED FOR ANOTHER YEAR YET DUE TO THOSE PUKES RUING MY LIFE IN OCT 2019 AND MY FAMILYS , ONE DAY ILL SEE THEM SOMEWERE AND GUESS WHAT ! I CANT WAIT TO GET ENOUGH MONEY TO GO TO MEXICO AND LIVE , ! SIGNED, NAOMI SIMON
Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Monday, April 13, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
-
Well Im not having another Holiday yet again due to the Slanderous accusers That prey upon me and my real family like they have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.