Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Monday, February 23, 2026
February 23,2026 I was on the street car which is a old train 🚂🚆 and 2 nights ago I seen June Lawson on it in fact she was sitting 2 seats from me and sh probably shit her self. and I also seen Sharon stone and more last names from Klamath falls Oregon on the street car as well and let me tell you what that Sharron screwed over Virginia llwyen over the years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Human Trafficking Awareness Animation
https://youtu.be/eRwIKj5kxWE?si=BerMAI3qSBUDoYXy
-
-
Well Im not having another Holiday yet again due to the Slanderous accusers That prey upon me and my real family like they have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.