Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Friday, January 30, 2026
December 21,2025 Now the Greyhound station is down the street from Amtrak at union station and is a boarded up for some reason. I wonder if there gonna open it back up. and there's a bunch of people stranded there in tents and sitting and probably being harassed by Portland police while they wait for greyhound buses? I'll take pictures later and post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Human Trafficking Awareness Animation
https://youtu.be/eRwIKj5kxWE?si=BerMAI3qSBUDoYXy
-
-
Well Im not having another Holiday yet again due to the Slanderous accusers That prey upon me and my real family like they have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.