**#0382 Nana's exquisite creations and legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon

Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).

Sunday, December 14, 2025

December 14,2025 My son Mathew Matt Simon birthday 🎉🎂 is today. Happy birthday 🎂🥳 to you my son. hope you have a wonderful day 💗💗. sometimes people forget were they actually came from. when I gave birth to you and your brothers there was 5 total of Matt Matt's .you were born at Merle West medical center Klamath falls Oregon on December 14, 1996 To a beautiful ❤️ 💜 girl named Naomi Lynn Simon of Klamath falls Oregon and worldwide. never forget mama loves you very much. ( The other babies were stolen from Merle West medical center out of the nursery by the same accusers as of still today in 2025.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.