Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Thursday, November 27, 2025
November 27,2025
This event was the largest to affect south-central Alaska since a 6.1 magnitude earthquake in May 2021. Alaska is the most earthquake-prone state in the U.S. and experiences frequent seismic activity. A magnitude 6.0 earthquake struck near Anchorage, Alaska, on Thanksgiving morning, November 27, 2025. The U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) confirmed the event, which was widely felt across the region but resulted in no immediate reports of significant damage or a tsunami threat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
-
Well Im not having another Holiday yet again due to the Slanderous accusers That prey upon me and my real family like they have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.