Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Saturday, November 15, 2025
November 15,2025
Reservation #BEC8CD for October 13,2025 and dumped off on October 18,2025 by Amtrak train number 59. Now this train ride was apsoulate horrible,the train employees were driving completely out of control and it felt like we were gonna crash and that felt like all 3 trains that I had to ride through the USA , and the employees were rude except for 1 man and you will see through surveillance on trains. The employees run up and down the halls naked and the train is always dirty. And the bathrooms are dirty and old and smelly and broken down the food cart was not available and also the dining car there was a ton of people on these trains arrested at Amtrak stations through the USA and people always asking people like me for sex . And no I didn't have sex with anyone so you know. And that's not even all of it yet by far. I want a new travel ticket and I want free Amtrak tickets till end of time for all these peoples bullshit on Amtrak now if it wasn't for people like me buying these tickets Amtrak would be nothing at all. Signed Naomi Lynn Simon ( please send me a email to my email on file thanks and have a great day ☺️☺️, Signed Naomi Lynn Simon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
-
Well Im not having another Holiday yet again due to the Slanderous accusers That prey upon me and my real family like they have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.