Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Tuesday, October 21, 2025
October 21,2025# me Naomi and a couple of my sons the Trevor's need a ride out of here in phoctic Jackson Mississippi to Monroe Louisiana or Mexico so we can start over and also I need to go to the heart doctor and I can do that in Mexico. I don't have money for gas till October 29,2025 , I will pay you back if you can come help us get out of this situation we're in due to the accusers yet again. just call me if you can. I have 2 phone numbers 1)318+372-6810 2) 971-219-0912 both international phones. thank you Naomi Simon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
-
Well Im not having another Holiday yet again due to the Slanderous accusers That prey upon me and my real family like they have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.