Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Saturday, October 18, 2025
October 18,2025# I had the worst ride on Amtrak from Klamath falls Oregon to Jackson Mississippi, from passengers bullshit to workers who don't give a lick of shit about anything,and then not getting picked up by my brother or my great uncle. so I can't wait to go to Mexico and never look back at the USA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
-
-
Well Im not having another Holiday yet again due to the Slanderous accusers That prey upon me and my real family like they have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.