**#0382 Nana's exquisite creations and legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon

Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).

Sunday, October 12, 2025

October 12,2025# Today only Legal Hemp Strawberry 🍓 lotion ~ Sales are 1/2 price each and if you buy 2 at half price you get 1 Free of the same price of course as original Price of either candy 🍭 or cookie 🍪 , cash only no returns or refunds. On hwy 97 North I go between loves truck 🚛🚒 stop and fast break Gas station unless I go do what I need to,if I leave you will know. in huge uhaul , I can't wait to go south and never look back! Ist come 1st served ( Not Sexually). Thanks for looking! I do have flyers of the legal hemp oil I use to Handcrafte my Legal Hemp goodies !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.