Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Saturday, March 8, 2025
March 8,2025 > This is a Birthday 🎂 shout out to my grandkids in west Virginia for this year in case I can't see them because of what all the accusers did to me and my Beautiful family in Oct 5,2019 in klamath falls Oregon and now my whole life, anyways Happy Birthday 🎂 Harlo,Mattilyan, Kayla,Karlein Simon! From Nana ☆☆#0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide and live!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
-
Well Im not having another Holiday yet again due to the Slanderous accusers That prey upon me and my real family like they have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.