**#0382 Nana's exquisite creations and legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon

Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).

Monday, October 7, 2024

October 7,,2024 Homemade Old Fashioned cooked Pears with minced Onions and Red hot 🔥 Chili 🌶 and With Cayne red pepper! This is a Quart jar size for $$1000.00 Each jar Cash only ,no returns or refunds and as is. Made by myself Naomi Lynn Sissy Simon aka Nana's Exquisite Creations and Legal Hemp Goodies and more worldwide and live on Google Bloggers Thanks for Looking! I have to figure out another way to accept money 🤑 for shipped and prepaid orders since PayPal is compromised sorry for any inconvenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.