Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Friday, October 4, 2024
OCTOBER 4,2024 > IM GONNA START MAKEING THESE AGAIN AND ILL POST ON HERE WHEN DONE, MY PRICES WILL BE VERY STIFF DUE TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO STOLED ME BLIND IN OCTOBER 2019 ! SO MY PRICES WE BE BETWEEN $5,000.00 TO $20,000.00 FOR EACH HANDCRAFTED ORIGINAL BEAUTIFUL DIAPER CAKES AND MORE! THANKS FOR LOOKING! OCTOBER 4,2024 > IM GONNA START MAKEING THESE AGAIN AND ILL POST ON HERE WHEN DONE, MY PRICES WILL BE VERY STIFF DUE TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO STOLED ME BLIND IN OCTOBER 2019 ! SO MY PRICES WE BE BETWEEN $5,000.00 TO $20,000.00 FOR EACH HANDCRAFTED ORIGINAL BEAUTIFUL DIAPER CAKES AND MORE! THANKS FOR LOOKING! ☆☆#0382 Nana's Exquisite Creations and Legal Hemp Goodies and more worldwide and live!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
-
Well Im not having another Holiday yet again due to the Slanderous accusers That prey upon me and my real family like they have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.