**#0382 Nana's exquisite creations and legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon

Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).

Tuesday, October 29, 2024

October 28,2024 > Handcrafted Old Fashioned Deep Southern Recipe > Chicken Tizekie Noodles ๐Ÿœ WITH COCONUT ๐Ÿฅฅ MILK > 1 PINT JAR SIZE FOR $275.00 EACH JAR, and 1 Quart jar size for $1000.00 ,CASH ONLY, NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS AS IS. HANDCRAFTED BY MYSELF ☆☆#0382 NANA'S EXQUIESTE CREATIONS AND LEGAL HEMP GOODIES AND MORE WORLDWIDE AND LIVE AKA LIL MAMA ON FACEBOOK BUT I DONT USE FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM ANYMORE I JUST PUT A ACCOUNT FOR MY SON'S AND GRANDKIDS TO FIND ME ONE DAY ON GOOGLE BLOGGERS WORLDWIDE AND LIVE, THANKS FOR LOOKING, SIGNED NAOMI LYNN SIMON AND MORE WORLDWIDE AND LIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.