**#0382 Nana's exquisite creations and legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon

Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).

Monday, October 28, 2024

October 27,2024 > Handcrafted Old Deep Southern Recipe , Old Fashioned cooked Refried Pinto Beans with Sourcream ~with Hot Chili 🌶 ~ 🔥 Hot Chili sauce also with Louisiana Hot 🔥 Sauce. This is a Pint jar size for $275.00 Cash only, no returns or refunds as is . Made by myself ☆☆#0382 Nana's Exquisite Creations and Legal Hemp Goodies and more worldwide and live, Thanks for Looking, SIGNED Naomi Simon and more worldwide and live!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.