Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Wednesday, September 18, 2024
September 18,2024 I Handcrafted these beautiful blankets in 2019 of the early spring in my home 🏡 in Milwauke Oregon and they were stolen from me out of my van in October 5,2019 at 212 gage road Klamath falls Oregon at my daughters Ashley's house by her friends that weren't supposed to be there at all ,I turned all this in stolen on nov9,2019 . anyways I just purchased them back from Klamath falls Oregon a thrift store. so I'm gonna sell them and I'll post the price later one. thanks and have a great day, SIGNED, #☆0382 Nana's Exquisite Creations and Legal Hemp Goodies and more worldwide and live on Google Bloggers aka #☆0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide and live on Google Bloggers worldwide and live!
HANDCRAFTED ORIGINAL BY MYSELF ALL KNITTED BY HAND , THIS IS TODDLER SIZE,CRIB SIZE BLANKET. PRICE WILL FOLLOW AND I ONLY HAVE 1 OF THESE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
-
Well Im not having another Holiday yet again due to the Slanderous accusers That prey upon me and my real family like they have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.