**#0382 Nana's exquisite creations and legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon

Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).

Monday, August 19, 2024

August 19,2024 I sent all these lawsuits to Social security headquarters/ Fraud department for USA/ Global/ International to the PO box in Baltimore Maryland and then I received these back from a IRS office in Richmond, California and San Francisco, California so I called social security headquarters in Baltimore Maryland on last Friday and reported this to them and told them well we have a huge problem with the United States postal service the mail 📬💌 stealing people's mail 📬💌! This is a True story about a portion of my life in Phoctic USA! Signed,*#0382 Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide and live on Google Bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.