**#0382 Nana's exquisite creations and legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon

Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).

Tuesday, July 30, 2024

July 30 ,2024 Homemade Old Fashioned ♥️ Hot 🔥 Chili 🌶️ Pepper Potato 🥔 Slices 🔥 ! This is a Quart size jar for $1000.00 Cash only ,no returns or refunds and as is. Made by myself Naomi Lynn Sissy Simon aka Nana's Exquisite Creations and Legal Hemp Goodies and more worldwide and live on Google Bloggers Thanks for Looking! ( The 3Rd jar is half full of potatoes and will be used as a starter and sold as is!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.