**#0382 Nana's exquisite creations and legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon

Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).

Monday, July 15, 2024

July 13,2024, Homemade Old Fashioned Italian Sweet Cream 🍦, Waffle 🧇 Cones, Strawberry 🍓 Wafer Cookies 🍪 and juicy Red ♥️ Hawaiian Punch and Lemon 🍋 Berry Hawaiian Punch pudding 🍮! each pint jar is $350.00 Cash only, no returns or refunds and as is, made by myself*#0382 Nana's Exquisite Creations and Legal Hemp Goodies and more worldwide and live on Google Bloggers aka Naomi Lynn Sissy Simon and more worldwide and live on Google Bloggers, Thanks for Looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.