**#0382 Nana's exquisite creations and legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon

Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).

Saturday, March 30, 2024

March 30,2024 Easter is tomorrow and it won't be a Holiday without my sons and grandkids , Thanks to all the accusers who did this to my beautiful family on 10/5/2019 in phoctic Klamath falls Oregon for no reason at all and now the USA 🇺🇸 and world today! THIS IS A TRUE STORY ABOUT A PORTION OF MY LIFE AND VERY HEART WREANCHING I CANT WAIT TILL ALL THE ACCUSERS ARE DEAD ! ☆☆#0382 TRUE LIVE EVENTS AND THE RISK OF LIFE IN THE 🇺🇸 AND WORLDWIDE TODAY AND THE NAOMI LYNNS WORLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.