Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Monday, February 19, 2024
February 19,2024 ) IM SELLING THIS BEAUTIFUL VINTAGE HERSHEYS 1934 COOKBOOK ( ALL IN VINTAGE ORDER AS IT WAS THE DAY IT WAS PRINTED, NO RIPS OR TEARS ) THE PRICE IS $259MILLION DOLLARS (MUST BE PREPAID TO MYSELF ONLY THROUGH MY PAYPAL BUSSINESS ACCOINT BEFORE IT SHIPS , I ONLY HAVE THIS ONE COPY AND SHIPPING WITH TRACKING NUMBER IS EXTRA AS WELL IN THE AMOUNT OF $350.00) THANKS FOR LOOKING ☆#0382 NANA'S EXQUIESTE CREATIONS AND LEGAL HEMP GOODIES AND MORE WORLDWIDE AND LIVE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
-
Well Im not having another Holiday yet again due to the Slanderous accusers That prey upon me and my real family like they have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.