**#0382 Nana's exquisite creations and legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon

Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).

Saturday, September 28, 2024

September 9,2023 True live events and more worldwide anyways I put a lot of money into these vans and now I'm gonna sell them and sue all my accusers for all that money and more since I haven't received a dime from all the lawsuits I have filled and won over my life time! so 1996 Dodge Grand caravan Karmlien Blue 🔵 color I made and painted all my self , this van runs but still needs lots work , I have the title and the bill of sale , I'm asking $1500.00 cash and for my 1997 Ford 4x4 van pink and purple 💜 love 💕 a shay color with tridents on it , it runs and drives and needs more work, I have the title and bill of sale for it and I'm asking $1500.00 cash . I'm temporarily staying at 605 5 tth. Ave tulelake California in Newell California at a old airfore military recon house 🏡 with my great uncle David llweyeen. Thanks, **#0392 Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide and live!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.