Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Hand crafted Beautiful ❤️ Exquisite Creation's Apo and Legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon and more worldwide. I've been sewing and cooking and crafting since very young! ( I Canned these old fashioned recipes last year in Newell California before I was hurt out there by my fake great uncle).
Wednesday, August 9, 2023
August 6, 2023 , **#0382 Nana's Exquisite Creation's and Legal Hemp Goodies Worldwide and live aka Naomi Lynn Trichell -Simms- Kinsel -Simon and more worldwide and live , Handcrafted by myself with legal Hemp seed oil and Savita and it's taken me years to get this just right to hand Craft to anything I make in food and more ! Cinnamon ~Sugar Peanut 🥜🌰 Butter 🧈 Cookies . I have containers starting at $80..00 each container and all sales are Final, No Refunds or Returns , Shipping is extra with tracking number and you contact me via through my contact form on the right ▶️ of each of my Google bloggers business accounts worldwide and live and I only accept Paypal and before anything ships I receive the money 💰🤑 first! Thanks and have a wonderful day and Thanks for looking! **#0382 Nana's Exquisite Creation's and Legal Hemp Goodies Worldwide and live and more! Signed, Naomi Lynn Simon and more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
-
Well Im not having another Holiday yet again due to the Slanderous accusers That prey upon me and my real family like they have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.